At just over an hour from Geneva, Morin is a great place to set out from each day whatever your activity – and an even better one to return to at night. Here you can enjoy the cosy fireside, catch up around the dining table, or chill out in the garden with a sundowner and summer evening barbecue. The choice is yours! If you would prefer to drive, rather than fly, Morin is an easy 8hrs from Calais and has safe, off-road car parking for up to 8 vehicles.
For winter 2020/21 we can offer a range of options
- Sole Occupancy for up to 19+ guests in the main chalet’s seven bedrooms as well as The Green House
- Sole Occupancy from 10- 15 guests in the main chalet
- The Green House for 2-4 guests on a self-catered basis (if included with main chalet group Flexi-catering can be added)
- Flexi-catering options, from self-catered to Half-board 7/7
In the main chalet there is an enormous sitting and dining room, a conversation pit with log fire, and a snug sitting room for afternoon tea and TV. Morin is a great place for large groups – you can all gather in the main reception and dining room, sneak off to catch a film on the TV, or put your feet up and read a book. Outside there is a large hot tub and south facing terrace and deck overlooking the tree lined gardens.
- Four en suite double/twin bedded rooms
- Two en suite family sized double/twin bedded rooms
- One double/twin bedded room with private bathroom
- Two roomed chalet with 1 double & 2 twin beds with soaking tub bathroom
And if you choose to drive to Morzine we have private parking for seven cars.
At your service
We offer the following services for guests on weekly Half-Board & Gold Packages:
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from ski lifts at the start and end of your day
- Mid week towel change
- Bath & Hot Tub towels & slippers
- Heated ski and boot room
- We can arrange for your ski and board hire to be fitted in the comfort of the chalet
- Large hot tub
- Complimentary toiletries
- Honesty bar – soft drinks and beer*
- Complimentary Wi-Fi through the chalet
- Assistance with arranging airport transfers to/from Geneva*
Services for Self-catered guests:
- Welcome pack of essential provisions (tea, coffee, milk) on arrival
- Linen and towels*
- End of stay cleaning*
- Free parking for 7 cars
- Secure ski/board store
* denotes a chargeable extra
For summer season guests we offer Bed & Breakfast stays and provide safe cycle storage and work room.