At just over an hour from Geneva, Morin is a great place to set out from each day whatever your activity – and an even better one to return to at night. Here you can enjoy the cosy fireside, catch up around the dining table, or chill out in the garden with a sundowner and summer evening barbecue. The choice is yours!
There is an enormous main sitting and dining room, a conversation pit with an inglenook log fire, and a snug sitting room for afternoon tea and TV. Morin is a great place for large groups – you can all gather in the main reception and dining room, sneak off to catch a film on the TV, or put your feet up and read a book. Outside there is a large hot tub and south facing terrace and deck overlooking the tree lined gardens.
For winter 2019/20 we can sleep 19++ in 9 bedrooms, ranging from double/twin to large family style rooms, all with bathrooms/en suite.
- Four en suite double/twin bedded rooms
- Two en suite family sized double/twin bedded rooms
- One double/twin bedded room with private bathroom
- Two roomed chalet with 1 double & 2 twin beds with soaking tub bathroom
And if you choose to drive to Morzine we have private parking for seven cars.
At your service
We offer the following additional services for all guests:
- Large hot tub (Half-board guests only)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Honesty bar – soft drinks and beer*
- Complimentary Wi-Fi through the chalet
- Airport transfers to/from Geneva*
- Assistance with booking restaurants in and around Morzine
- Assistance with bookings for resort activities
* denotes a chargeable extra
In addition we offer the following to winter season weekly guests:
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from ski lifts at the start and end of your day
- Mid week towel change
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Heated ski and boot room
- Ski pass delivered to you on the evening of your arrival
- We can arrange for your ski and board hire to be fitted in the comfort of the chalet
For summer season guests we provide safe cycle storage and work room.